Concordia Publishing House (CPH), the publishing arm of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS), is seeking a Manager, E-Commerce. This position is responsible for supporting marketing operations by strategically managing the digital tools and systems used for helping customers discover and connect with CPH products and services, and positively influencing customers with the mission of CPH while meeting business plan objectives and maintaining financial sustainability.
The essential functions of this position are as follows:
- Develops and implements a comprehensive e-commerce strategy to drive web sales utilizing best practices in online shopping, SEO, paid search, paid social media, remarketing, and marketing automation.
- Analyzes online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversions, a/b testing, and reporting.
- Researches market to discover new e-commerce trends and technologies.
- Serves as primary liaison for e-commerce efforts.
- Oversees strategy and implementation of tracking codes
- Manages e-commerce functionalities and backend tools of 3rd party websites.
- Trains e-commerce staff in scope and functionality of web technology, systems, processes, and solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in e-commerce management and digital marketing. Experience with Magento platform is preferred.
- Advanced abilities in the following areas is required: e-commerce platforms, strategic planning, web analytics, data analysis, SEO, marketing automation, and Microsoft Excel.
- Core abilities required to be successful in this position include: search database management, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, and project management.
CPH is mission-focused, customer-driven, and exists for the purpose of providing Christian
resources that meet the needs of its customers today and in the future. CPH has been certified as a
Best Christian Workplace by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute, is a winner of the Missouri
Quality Award, and the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. CPH offers competitive pay as well
as free parking, business casual dress code, an employee discount, and a friendly, team-oriented
work environment. We are looking for the best candidates to share in our vision.